FRIENDS SUPPORT FOR CLUB SPORTS
Every Dartmouth club sports team requires resources beyond the institutional budget to be truly successful. Your support through the Friends programs enhances our ability to train, schedule, travel and operate our programs. You help us to transform good into great.
Over time, increased support from Friends like you has made it possible for club sport student-athletes to benefit in many ways.
- National and League membership
- Competition costs including tournament entry fees and home officials
- Team Travel
- Financial assistance
- For some sports, Coaching Support
TO DONATE ONLINE:
- Click here to access the Dartmouth Sports Online Giving site
- Select either a dedicated Friends group or if the club doesn’t have a dedicated Friends group select "Friends of Club Sports" under the club sports section of the popup. In the "Instructions" section of the donation link, state which specific club you would like to support.
TO SEND CHECKS VIA MAIL:
- Mail checks to:
Dartmouth Club Sports
c/o Gift Recording
6066 Development Office
Hanover, NH 03755
- Make checks payable: “Dartmouth College”
- Make a note indicating which club you would like to support
RECURRING GIVING FOR CLUB SPORTS
Dartmouth alumni, parents and friends may choose to create a recurring gift for their favorite Friends program.
By establishing a recurring gift, whether yearly, quarterly, or monthly, donors can:
- Make an ongoing gift that impacts your Club Sport
- Never worry about forgetting an annual gift again
Recurring plans have no end date. Your credit card will be charged automatically using the amount and frequency you choose. You can modify or end your recurring pledge at any time by calling 603-646-1492 or emailing email@example.com.
To Create a Recurring Gift
Recurring gifts may only be created for one fund at a time. Please choose a Friends program to become a recurring donor for that fund.